Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Assignment 2/14

The presearch of background information helped a lot to refine my search.  Searching it on the GALILAO helped me change and choose a better topic.  At first my topic was on total institutions, after searching it on academic research I realized that there was not a lot of results and should choose a better topic.  My second choice became my better choice.  When I searched results for antidepressants many reliable results came up.  The results varied and gave my options to talk about for one topic.  I think that my topic should be narrowed down, also that it may be too broad.  I should make it easy enough to find information but not easy enough to find the answer in 10 minutes.  My research question is “Are antidepressants an effective way of treating natural depression?”  The book I found in the library is The Antidepressants Era, by David Healy (RM332.H42)

No comments:

Post a Comment