Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Assignment 1/31

At this point I have somewhat narrowed down my topic.  One of my topics is about the efficiency of total institutions in society.  Total institutions are facilities or programs that keep individual isolated form society for a purpose.  My second topic is about the efficiency of anti-depressants on humans. Are the benefits of the drug outweighing the side effects of depression and addiction?  When I searched for books, the words that worked best were; antidepressants, effective, depression.  The ones that didn’t were effective and natural depression.   For total institutions, I tried total institutions effect society.  No results were found after many tries so I decided to go with my second option.  It seemed easier to find articles on antidepressants.  An example of a primary source that I might be able to use would be a book that I find in the library on anti-depressants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment