Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Assignment 1/24

After being absent for many classes, the first day that I came back was an overload of information.  I did a lot of in class research with the professors help and my peers.  I learned almost everything in on day while doing my topic selection worksheet.  That is the class that I will refer to for this blog assignment.  A keyword that I learned was data base.  GALILO is not a data base; it is like storage of all the databases on the website.  I learned that antidepressants must be prescribed after an assessment is done by your doctor or therapist.  I learned that some pregnant woman do take antidepressants during and after their pregnancy.  While searching for information I learned that this is the most controversial thing surrounding antidepressants.  The thing that I am interested in is the effectiveness of the drug and the addiction rate to these antidepressants.  This class finally gave me an understanding of what we were doing in the class and how to formulate a good research question.  One that was not too broad but not easy to find without doing research.  My approach to the project is better now sice concepts and terms are clearly understood.

No comments:

Post a Comment