Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Assignment 1/29

There are so many different information sources that can be used on the internet to research my topic.  Normally the first site that I would go to would be Google to find information.  Google results are not always the most creditable to build an argument from.  Information sources that I will be using are the data bases found on the UWG library website.  GALIAO is where I will look for the databases; academic research is a data base where I have looked and found good, reliable information to cite during my research.  Disciplines that might have an interest are sociology and phycology.  Doctors will be interested to know if they are prescribing the right people and drug for the symptoms of a patient.  Layers would want to know in case they were defending someone that was addicted to the drug or taking it to ease their depression. Therapist will need to know the effectiveness.  They will need to give the candidate the right assessment to see if they are a good candidate for the drug.  They all are responsible in some way and should take an interest in my topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment