Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10 Assignment

The library is one of my favorite places to be, but not because of the books. My favorite part of the library would be the lounge chairs.  I enjoy this because it gives you a chance to look over the book before you buy or rent it. The chairs are a great way to relax and clear your mind in a quit environment.  Another one of my favorite things about the library would be the silence.  Most people understand that it’s a place of whispers and subtle movements.  This makes it a great place to work.  My least favorite part of the library would be how hard it is to find a specific book.  Most book stores have the sections labeled by genre but the library is absolutely confusing to me.  I am completely confused about the dewy decimal system.  Also how to find any type of book without assistance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment